- I still do stupid things… And then remember them in the morning…. That atmosphere must just wear off on to me.
- It is (normally) cheaper, unless you just meet a friend for a glass after work and then a juice works out more expensive than a wine and it is just nor fair.
- You still wake up feeling terrible after a late night, loud music and passive smoking, but then you have a shower and breakfast and get on with your day.
- It is a big deal when you first have to say it at a party and then people forget and you get on with having fun.
- Vegans are surprisingly supportive, I suppose they have ti spend a lot of time explaining their choices to people as well.
- You start making up random reasons why you quit drinking, just to confuse people.
- You feel a little stupid asking for water at the bar every time but there is only so many Oranginas one can drink.
- People tell you things and whilst they forget, you remember, everything….
- You still have lots of fun! I know who my friends are and I do not need alcohol to have a great time with them!